These Billing Terms (“Billing Terms”) are supplementary to and form part of our Tams Tribe Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”). Any capitalised term used in these Billing Terms has the same meaning as defined in the Terms and Conditions.
1. All purchases on the Website are subject to the Terms and Conditions.
2. Subscriptions can be purchased directly from: The Website
3. The Tams Tribe Subscription fee (“Subscription Fee”) will apply regardless of how often you access or use the Subscription.
4. All Website Purchases are processed securely via our third-party payment gateway providers (Stripe). Please refer to their Terms and Conditions for additional information.
5. All transactions are handled over SSL (secure sockets layer) and are PCI (payment card industry) – Compliant. We do not store your credit card details which will be stored by Stripe (payment processing platform; https://stripe.com/en-au).
6. Some subscription options offer new users the first 7 days of free, unrestricted access to Tams Tribe
7. Free trials are only available to new users, and are provided at our sole discretion and not available in conjunction with other offers that we may have from time to time. Please be aware that if you attempt to sign up for an additional free trial, you will be immediately charged with the standard Subscription Fee.
8. We reserve the right to revoke your free trial at any time.
9. You may cancel anytime on the platform where you created your user account within the first 7 days, otherwise you will be charged for the Subscription after your 7-day free trial ends.
10. Any unused portion of your free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
11. The 12 Week Subscriptions are payable up front in lump sums at the commencement of the Subscription.
12. Subscriptions will be auto-renewed on the first day of your next billing period unless you expressly indicate to us you do not wish to renew as per section 32 of the Terms and Conditions.
13. If you have purchased your Subscription via our Website, you are required to let us know if your Payment Method changes. Please email [email protected]
14. We will assume your Payment Method is correct and will continue to bill Subscription Fees and charges relating to your Subscription by your nominated Payment Method:
a.If any Subscription Fees billed to your account are not processed for any reason we may suspend your Subscription until payment is made in full.
15. We reserve the right to vary the Subscription Fees from time to time, but only for the next and subsequent billing periods. In that event we will give you reasonable notice of the variation before it will come into effect; and
If your purchase was made via the Website and you do not cancel your subscription before your next billing cycle, you will be deemed to have accepted the variation
16. We reserve the right to revoke your free trial at any time.
17. Any unused portion of your free trial period will be forfeited upon purchase of a subscription.
18. We may offer special promotions, trials, discounts, offers or coupons from time to time directly through the Website or through third parties, subject to and on its terms and conditions separate to those of our Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to read and understand those third party terms and conditions.
19. Any trial offers or subscriptions will automatically rollover to a paid Subscription unless cancelled at the end of the promotional period, or unless otherwise stated.
20. Unless you cancel or opt out of automatic renewal of your subscription before the expiry of your Subscription, you will be charged for a renewed Subscription at the same cost of your initial Subscription on the date that your initial Subscription expires.
21. After cancellation, you will continue to have access to the Tams Tribe Program for the remainder of your billing period.
22. To cancel your subscriptions you will need to email [email protected]
23. We do not offer refunds or credits for unused subscription periods, accidental purchases, medical conditions, or any similar reason or event, unless required by law to do so.
24. If you are dissatisfied for any reason, please contact us at [email protected]